September 13, 2021
The Research and Education Department is sponsoring Zoom Trainings for APWU Members in October 2021.
1. Participants must be an APWU member.
2. No one should attend this training on the Postal Service time clock.
3. Each participant must register individually and not as a group.
4. The deadline to register for all workshops is Monday, October 18, 2021.
5. Click on the link(s) below to complete the registration form.
6. Participants will not be registered who use a Postal Service email address @usps.gov).
WORKSHOPS AND LINKS
Social Justice & Racial Equality, Tuesday, October 26, 2021 (2:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
Basic Stewards’ Training, Wednesday, October 27, 2021 (1:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
For New Stewards Only - Attending this training does not automatically qualify you as a shop steward. Contact your local president for procedures on becoming a steward.
Fighting Discipline, Thursday, October 28, 2021 (1:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
If you have problems registering contact Hannah Decker, Executive Assistant to the Secretary-Treasurer, at email@example.com.